1. Explore our site and browse through our sample itineraries.
2. Email us and let us know which tours strike your fancy. Or simply let us know when you’d like to visit, how long you’d like to stay, and any particular interests you have, (Trekking, Birding, Buddhism etc.), We’ll be happy to develop a custom tour with you.
3. Once we’ve planned a tour together, you may confirm your request with a 50% deposit (wire transfer.) The remainder to be paid 30 days before your arrival in Bhutan.
4. We will handle the paperwork for your Bhutanese Tourist Visa. (All we need from you– an emailed copy of your passport’s photo/information page, as well as your home street address and occupation.) We will email you a Visa Confirmation which you can print out and must bring with you when you fly into Bhutan.
5. We will also handle your Druk Air tickets between Paro, Bhutan and the Druk Air transfer city of your choice– either Bangkok (the most common), Kathmandu, Kolkata or Delhi. We will send your physical airline
tickets to your home address.
6. You will handle your own flight and accommodation arrangements (on the airline of your choice) between your home and your chosen Druk Air transfer city. (For peace of mind, we recommend staying at least one night in the transfer city en route to Bhutan.)
At any time before, during, or after your trip, we’re totally available to answer any and all questions you have. Ask away — we’re standing by ready to help!